fbpx

Deposit, mutual funds or Nekster?

Deposit, mutual funds or Nekster? 2019-03-13T13:08:12+00:00

Comparison of average annual returns

Do you still think you get good value for your money? We compared other financial products designed to give value for your money. As shown in the comparisons below, Nekster is by far the most profitable option for additional earnings using the free resources available to you.

Nekster

9,17%Annually
  • Average annual return of the platform from the start of operation

Mutual funds

4,67%Annually
  • Data is provided by CreditMonkey

Bank Deposit

0,68%Annually
  • The information is provided by the Bank of Slovenia

Comparison of costs

Investments such as bank deposits or mutual funds attract different costs. Nekster offers the use of the system for free, with no set-up fees. Furthermore, we do not charge any management fees and your money is always available as you do not have any fixed-term deposits. In the event that you need to access your money, you will not incur any penalty charges for early withdrawal as these do not apply.

Nekster

9,17%Annually
  • No set-up fees
  • No annual management costs
  • No penalties for early withdrawal
  • No exit fees

Mutual Funds

4,67%Annually
  • Set-up fees
  • Annual management costs
  • Penalties for early withdrawal
  • Exit fee

Bank Deposit

0,68%Annually
  • No set-up fees
  • No annual management costs
  • Penalty for early termination
  • No exit fees

What about money security?

You may be surprised by our claim that your money is as safe with us as an ordinary deposit account! Why? Any loans we provide are insured by the insurance company. In the event of default, the insurance company pays 90% of any penalties incurred. For the remaining 10% and interest, we provide the difference in the amount of 10% on each loan. We suggest that you read the official statement provided by the Insurance Supervisory Agency for the Republic of Slovenia.

Nekster™

9,17%Annually
  • Insurance – EU regulation guarantee on insurance claim if insurance company goes bankruptcy

Mutual Funds

4,67%Annually
  • No guarantee

Bank Deposit

0,68%Annually
  • Republic of Slovenia guarantees up to € 100,000

Join more then 150 investors and put your money to work!

Registration